The Phoenix Ring is named after the long-lived, immortal bird that is associated with the sun. This ring features a faceted citrine stone set in a crown-like setting.
- Size 13 (can be sized up to 14. Just let me know with a note at checkout!)
- Intricate sterling silver setting with gorgeous floral band
- High quality faceted citrine
- This item will be shipped within 5 business days.
- Each piece is handmade by me in my studio by the beach in beautiful Marina Del Rey, CA.
- This handmade piece should be treated with care to ensure its longevity. You may choose to remove it when washing hands, bathing, swimming, applying lotion, etc.
- Please store in an airtight bag or anti-tarnish pouch away from moisture to slow the natural tarnishing process that occurs when sterling silver is exposed to oxygen and moisture.
- I applied a patina finish to this piece to add contrast and definition. To remove excess tarnish that may occur naturally over time, use a polishing cloth on the areas in which you wish to restore shine. I prefer Sunshine Polishing Cloths and include samples in each order (as supplies allow). Avoid polishing areas that were intentionally darkened with a patina because this will remove the patina.
- This item comes gift-wrapped and safely packaged using recycled materials.
- Please reuse or recycle the packaging when possible.