The Isla Necklace features a stunning blue labradorite and is named after a neighborhood in Santa Barbara (where I went to school)!
The intricate sterling silver setting makes this piece look like a future heirloom and lets this amazing stone shine like the ocean!
This pendant hangs from a glistening sterling silver chain and features a hidden lotus flower stamp on the back!
- High quality oval labradorite
- Sterling silver setting with intricate setting and sailboat stamp
- 18" sterling silver chain (I can make the chain any length - just let me know with a note at checkout!)
- This item will be shipped within 5 business days.
- Each piece is handmade by me in my studio by the beach in beautiful Marina Del Rey, CA.
- This handmade piece should be treated with care to ensure its longevity. You may choose to remove it when washing hands, bathing, swimming, applying lotion, etc.
- Please store in an airtight bag or anti-tarnish pouch away from moisture to slow the natural tarnishing process that occurs when sterling silver is exposed to oxygen and moisture.
- Use a polishing cloth on the areas in which you wish to restore shine. I prefer Sunshine Polishing Cloths and include samples in each order (as supplies allow).
- This item comes gift-wrapped and safely packaged using recycled materials.
- Please reuse or recycle the packaging when possible.